The building we created for the Brian Sollars project has living quarters on the one end and a shop area and open storage on the other end. A very important aspect of this project was getting the exterior aesthetics to look just right. Nothing was spared to get the results the owner was looking for. Our CAD software helped make this possible, including precise fine-tuning the design and color combinations. The full glass roll-up door off the kitchen will allow the owner to enjoy the beautiful evenings and outdoor cookouts on the patio.
Project Specifications and Products Used
Pre-engineered Metal Buildings
- 60’ x 85’ x 16’
- 4:12 roof slope
- 24’’ eave extension full perimeter
- 2- 12’ x 12’ overhead doors, both doors high lifted 24’’ and roof pitched, each door has 3- 24’’ x 12’’ insulated windows
- 10’ x 10’ overhead door, door is high lifted 48’’ and roof pitched track with 3- 24’’ x 12’’ insulated windows
- 8’ x 7’ overhead door, full-view glass door, black power coated finish
- 6 - 40/40 Andersen 100 series windows
- 40/30 Andersen 100 series window
- 30/30 Andersen 100 series window
- 4 - pre-assembled 30/70 entry doors with dead bolt and auto closures (1) half glass and (3) solid panel
- The open bay has a sheeted wall on back sidewall and full metal ceiling. The ceiling helps limit bird nesting.
- 4’’ blanket insulation in roof and walls
Below Eave Canopy
- 8’ x 25’ on front sidewall and wrap around corner 10’
- 4:12 roof slope
- Flat ceiling design
- Metal PBR soffit panel
- Foundation, piers, slab, curb wall, and exterior concrete
- Cultured stone wainscot on front sidewall, right endwall, and canopy columns
Start Your Next Construction Project with Koehn Building Systems
If you want to learn more about working with our construction company or are ready to get a quote, we encourage you to reach out to us by calling us at 417-395-4305 or by filling out our contact form online. We promise to reach back out as soon as possible, and the majority of quotes are delivered within 1-2 weeks of our initial project scope conversation. We appreciate the opportunity of working with you and look forward to hearing from you soon.