Derailed Commodities, a division of HMS Enterprises, Inc., has been a part of the Butler, MO community for many years. Koehn Building Systems, LLC was very much honored to be the construction company chosen to build their new facility.
This facility has almost 26,400 sq. ft. of floor space. The main structure is 160 ft. wide x 120 ft. long. The width is clear span, meaning there are no center support columns in the main structure. There are two additional buildings that tie into this main structure. A single slope 40 ft. x 120 ft. is attached to the front of the main structure, creating a store front and show room area. The second building is 80 ft. x 30 ft. and is attached to the rear of the building to create a two bay loadout area.
Main Building Options Include:
- Expi-Door® 500 series entry doors with auto-closers and panic devices
- C.H.I.® insulated overhead doors with optional insulated windows
- LiftMaster® J series commercial jackshaft operators
- Kawneer® 451T Store front system
- Simple Saver System® insulation in the roof and blanket insulation in the walls
Interior Options Include:
- All interior walls, stud framed, smooth finished 5/8” sheetrock
- Solid core, after drywall, pre-finished doors throughout the finished area
- Certainteed® acoustical suspended ceilings in showroom area
- Many other plumbing and electrical options too numerous to mention