Cook Auction Company is a family owned business dating back to 1958 when Bob Cook and his father, Stephen joined in partnership. The new company, by the name of Henry County Supply, included a Massey Ferguson dealership. In the early 1960’s they held an auction to liquidate their excess inventory. Due to the success of that first auction, an annual inventory auction was held and a tradition was born that helped shape the business to what it is today. By 1988, the Cook family outgrew their former location and moved to a location on highway 7 near Clinton, Missouri. Although structured somewhat different, it is still the Cook family today. Koehn Building Systems has very high regard for this family and found them enjoyable to work with.
On May, 30, 2014, Cook Auction Company signed a contract with Koehn Building Systems, LLC to build a new auction facility with an adjoining business office building. The drive through auction building is a 90 ft. wide x 100 ft. long with a 20 ft. high sidewall. The business office building is 60 ft. wide x 45 ft. long x 12 ft. high. It joins the sidewall of the auction building.
- Expi-Door® 500 series insulated entry doors with auto closers and panic devices
- C.H.I.® Overhead doors (insulated with vinyl back) with insulated windows
- LiftMaster® dual trolley operator for each door
- (2) Kawneer® 190 3’0”/7’0” storefront doors in dark bronze with 1” tinted, insulated glass
- Kawneer 451T Storefront insulated window system in dark bronze
- Numerous other commercial interior windows and doors
- Interior framing of office space, break room and restrooms
- Second floor conference room and storage area
- Complete interior finish